OC3PR: Maximizing Care through an Emergency Standard of Care (en anglais)
Preparing ourselves, our teams, our patients, and their families across the Health System
Join us for a special edition of OC3PR on Saturday January 23 at 11 am. This 90-minute webinar will place the recently released Emergency Standard of Care into context in the Ontario healthcare system. A variety of speakers will provide an overview of the rationale, operational aspects of implementation and the implications of implementation.
- Dr. Andrew Baker Incident Commander Ontario Critical Care Command Centre Critical Care Physician, University of Toronto
- Dr. Andrea Frolic Director, Office of Clinical & Organizational Ethics. Assistant Professor, Department of Family Medicine, McMaster University
- Dr. James Downar Critical Care Physician, Palliative Medicine Physician, University of Ottawa
After attending the webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Distinguish between usual practice, an Emergency Standard of Care and a Triage Protocol for access to critical care
- Understand the conditions which would trigger and Emergency Standard of Care on and off
- Design and practice implementation of the Emergency Standard of Care locally so that physicians are prepared for implementation.
For resources mentioned in this webinar see the link to the McMaster Drop Box. Included at this link is a Q&A document that provides responses that are currently available to many of the questions submitted by participants during the webinar.
If you have any questions that you would like to submit ahead of the webinar please send these to [email protected] with the subject line “Clinical Webinar Series”.
Learn more about the Ontario Critical Care Clinical Practice Rounds (OC3PR) and all other upcoming dates and topics.
janvier 23, 2021
11:00am - 12:30pm