OC3PR: Implementing Team Based Models During COVID-19 – Tips and Lessons Learned
About this Event
This presentation will provide an overview of the implementation, evaluation, and lessons learned from Team Based Models during COVID-19. Key roles, team processes, and enablers to support high quality and safe care will be discussed.
- Ru Taggar, Executive Vice President and Chief Nurse and Health Professions Executive, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- Tracey DasGupta, Director of Interprofessional Practice, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- Dawna Van Boxmeer, Director of Critical Care and Respiratory Therapy, London Health Sciences Centre
1. Provide an overview of the principles and core components of Team Based Models during COVID-19.
2. Describe key roles and team development to prepare for implementation of Team Based Models.
3. Share evaluation, lessons learned and team perspectives to sustain safe quality care and enhance system readiness.
We invite all multidisciplinary ICU teams to participate and ask that you please share this invite with your colleagues who are involved with critical care. To further share key learning points highlighted during each webinar, we encourage teams to schedule time to debrief and discuss how the information will inform or be incorporated into practices in your hospital. The webinars will also be recorded and made available on the CCSO website along with supporting documentation.
If you have any questions that you would like to submit ahead of the webinar please send these to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Clinical Webinar Series”.
We look forward to you joining us.
Learn more about the Ontario Critical Care Clinical Practice Rounds (OC3PR) and all other upcoming dates and topics.
March 4, 2021