OC3PR: Shock Teams – The Ontario Experience From Two Centres
About this Event
Please join us for the next OC3PR where we will discuss Shock Teams.
- Dr. Faizan Amin, ECLS Program Medical Director, CCU Director, Hamilton Health Sciences
- Dr. Anthony Main, Cath Lab Director, Health Sciences North
After attending the webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Describe the evidence behind the development of Shock Teams.
- Discuss the multidisciplinary aspects of Shock Teams.
- Discuss the challenges in implementing these Teams.
We invite all multidisciplinary ICU teams to participate and ask that you please share this invite with your colleagues who are involved with critical care. To further share key learning points highlighted during each webinar, we encourage teams to schedule time to debrief and discuss how the information will inform or be incorporated into practices in your hospital. The webinars will also be recorded and made available on the CCSO website along with supporting documentation.
If you have any questions that you would like to submit ahead of the webinar please send these to [email protected] with the subject line “Clinical Webinar Series”.
We look forward to you joining us.
September 21, 2023
2:00PM - 3:00PM ET