OC3PR – Move to Improve: Early Mobility in ICU
About this Event
Please join us for the next OC3PR where we will discuss an evidence-based mobility protocol and the importance of establishing a culture of early mobility in the ICU.
- Ellen Lewis, Manager, Med Surge ICU, Unity Health Toronto
- Amber Robertson, Physiotherapist, Med Surge ICU, Unity Health Toronto
- Fionna Yau, Clinical Educator, Nursing, Unity Health Toronto
After attending the webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Explore the steps required to establish an early mobility protocol in the ICU.
- Understand the importance of creating a cultural shift to enable the success of an early mobility protocol.
- Consider options to create a shift to a culture of early mobility in your own centre.
The Early Mobility in Critical Care: Toolkit for Adult Care Providers was released on May 10, 2022 and is available on CCSO’s website for your reference.
We invite all multidisciplinary ICU teams to participate and ask that you please share this invite with your colleagues who are involved with critical care. To further share key learning points highlighted during each webinar, we encourage teams to schedule time to debrief and discuss how the information will inform or be incorporated into practices in your hospital. The webinars will also be recorded and made available on the CCSO website along with supporting documentation.
If you have any questions that you would like to submit ahead of the webinar please send these to [email protected] with the subject line “Clinical Webinar Series”.
We look forward to you joining us.
June 9, 2022
2:00PM - 3:00PM ET