OC3PR – Prolonged Ventilation Weaning in the ICU
About this Event
Please join us for the next OC3PR where we will discuss weaning approaches for critically ill prolonged ventilation patients in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU).
- Dr. Ian Fraser, Medical Director, Prolonged & Long Term Ventilation Program & Provincial Weaning Centre of Excellence, Michael Garron Hospital, Toronto East Health Network
After attending the webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Review acute prolonged and long-term ventilation
- Identify process barriers to weaning patients from prolonged ventilation in the ICU
- Identify common reversible factors to prevent prolonged ventilation in the ICU
- Understand quality standards for care using the Action 11 framework
We invite all multidisciplinary ICU teams to participate and ask that you please share this invite with your colleagues who are involved with critical care. To further share key learning points highlighted during each webinar, we encourage teams to schedule time to debrief and discuss how the information will inform or be incorporated into practices in your hospital. The webinars will also be recorded and made available on the CCSO website along with supporting documentation.
If you have any questions that you would like to submit ahead of the webinar please send these to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Clinical Webinar Series”.
We look forward to you joining us.
October 20, 2022
2:00PM - 3:00PM ET