OC3PR – Post COVID ICU Survivors and their Outcomes
About this Event
Please join us for the next OC3PR where we will discuss Post-COVID ICU survivors and their outcomes.
- Dr. Margaret Herridge, Intensivist, Toronto General Hospital; Professor of Medicine, University of Toronto; Director, RECOVER program; co-lead, CANCOV study
- Dr. Angela Cheung, Clinician-Scientist in Internal Medicine, University Health Network/Sinai Health System; Professor of Medicine, University of Toronto; co-lead, CANCOV study and RECLAIM trial
After attending the webinar, attendees will be able to
1. Describe the long-term health sequelae in COVID-19 patients who survive to hospital discharge
2. Identify patients likely to be good candidates for rehabilitation following ICU admission for COVID-19
3. Appreciate efforts in Ontario to address the needs of COVID-19 survivors
We invite all multidisciplinary ICU teams to participate and ask that you please share this invite with your colleagues who are involved with critical care. To further share key learning points highlighted during each webinar, we encourage teams to schedule time to debrief and discuss how the information will inform or be incorporated into practices in your hospital. The webinars will also be recorded and made available on the CCSO website along with supporting documentation.
If you have any questions that you would like to submit ahead of the webinar please send these to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Clinical Webinar Series”.
We look forward to you joining us.
December 2, 2021
2:00PM - 3:00PM EST