OC3PR – Planning for Paediatric COVID-19 Surge
About this Event
Please join us for the next OC3PR where we will discuss planning for paediatric COVID-19 surge, leveraging paediatric and adult ICUs .
- Dr. Sonny Dhanani, Chief of Paediatric Critical Care, Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario
- Dr. Elaine Gilfoyle, Division Head of PICU, Department of Critical Care Medicine, The Hospital for Sick Children
After attending the webinar, attendees will be able to
1. Outline current paediatric critical care capacity and management of minor and moderate surges in paediatric critical care.
2. Describe paediatric critical care capacity pressures related to COVID-19 and processes to mitigate increased demand.
3. Identify paediatric specific issues that might impact surge.
We invite all multidisciplinary ICU teams to participate and ask that you please share this invite with your colleagues who are involved with critical care. To further share key learning points highlighted during each webinar, we encourage teams to schedule time to debrief and discuss how the information will inform or be incorporated into practices in your hospital. The webinars will also be recorded and made available on the CCSO website along with supporting documentation.
If you have any questions that you would like to submit ahead of the webinar please send these to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Clinical Webinar Series”.
We look forward to you joining us.
October 7, 2021
2:00PM - 3:00PM EDT