OC3PR: Organ Donation: Strategies And Evidence For Ontario’s Critical Care Units
About this Event
Please join us for the next OC3PR where we will discuss important intersection points of the organ and tissue donation system and critical care in Ontario.
- Dr. Andrew Healey, MD, FRCPC, Provincial Medical Director, Organ Donation, Trillium Gift of Life Network (Ontario Health)
- Ms. Janice Beitel, RN, Director of Hospital Programs, Education, and Professional Practice, Trillium Gift of Life Network (Ontario Health)
After attending the webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Describe the current performance of the organ donation system in Ontario.
- Describe the leading practices of the highest performing donation hospitals.
- List several ways in which a collaborative approach can potentially improve performance and reduce case length.
We invite all multidisciplinary ICU teams to participate and ask that you please share this invite with your colleagues who are involved with critical care. To further share key learning points highlighted during each webinar, we encourage teams to schedule time to debrief and discuss how the information will inform or be incorporated into practices in your hospital. The webinars will also be recorded and made available on the CCSO website along with supporting documentation.
If you have any questions that you would like to submit ahead of the webinar please send these to [email protected] with the subject line “Clinical Webinar Series”.
We look forward to you joining us.
November 16, 2023
2:00PM - 3:00PM ET