OC3PR – ECLS for COVID-19 Patients: The Ontario Experience
About this Event
Please join us for the next OC3PR where we will discuss the Ontario experience treating severe respiratory failure from COVID-19 with ECLS.
- Dr. Eddy Fan, Medical Director, Extracorporeal Life Support Program, Toronto General Hospital.
- Dr. Faizan Amin, Medical Director, Extracorporeal Life Support Program, Toronto General Hospital.
After attending the webinar, attendees will have a better understanding of:
- The Ontario experience in selecting and treating severe respiratory failure from Covid-19 with ECLS
- The challenges of handling a surge of ECLS patients
- The organization of the ECLS programme from the perspective of both an experienced and a newly launched centre.
We invite all multidisciplinary ICU teams to participate and ask that you please share this invite with your colleagues who are involved with critical care. To further share key learning points highlighted during each webinar, we encourage teams to schedule time to debrief and discuss how the information will inform or be incorporated into practices in your hospital. The webinars will also be recorded and made available on the CCSO website along with supporting documentation.
If you have any questions that you would like to submit ahead of the webinar please send these to email@example.com with the subject line “Clinical Webinar Series”.
We look forward to you joining us.
June 3, 2021
2:00PM - 3:00PM EDT