OC3PR – Pandemic Perspectives from CritiCall Ontario and Ornge
About this Event
Please join us for the next OC3PR where we will reflect on the Pandemic Perspectives from CritiCall Ontario and Ornge.
- Isabel Hayward, Executive Director, CritiCall Ontario
- Dr. Michael Lewell, Associate Medical Officer, Ornge
After attending the webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Describe additional activities undertaken by CritiCall Ontario and Ornge to support the critical care system during the Pandemic
- Identify what worked well and what particular challenges emerged.
- Describe key lessons learned. Which lessons may have applicability for ‘non-pandemic’ times and which should be included for improving future pandemic preparedness.
We invite all multidisciplinary ICU teams to participate and ask that you please share this invite with your colleagues who are involved with critical care. To further share key learning points highlighted during each webinar, we encourage teams to schedule time to debrief and discuss how the information will inform or be incorporated into practices in your hospital. The webinars will also be recorded and made available on the CCSO website along with supporting documentation.
If you have any questions that you would like to submit ahead of the webinar please send these to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Clinical Webinar Series”.
We look forward to you joining us.
September 9, 2021
2:00PM - 3:00PM EDT